Go to the project wiki (Google Code)
GenerEEK is a web framework build to make new web technology simple and funky.
* Most of the web framework are difficult to use (if you don't know very well development method's) or too simple to do everything you want.
* So even if you are a good developer that take time to develop new application.
* Some new move are very interesting (like AIR, Silverlight or JavaFX) but it's counting on setup an external program/plugin.
* More you have program's on your computer more you risk to have security issues.
Here we propose a system to use all the good part of the new technology.
* The framework load (download) only a basic system environment and load (download) step by step others modules/templates if you need it.
* Working on 99% of browsers
* Cross domain Ajax Technology
* Describe your application in XML ... nothing else
* Nothing to install on the client side, open your browser and GO
* Ajax, motion and event system 100% managed from XML
* Cross Language ? Actually supporting PHP but this framework needs only 10 line of PHP, so its really simple to use it with others language
* So light ...
You can use others new technology too with external program/plugin, but you don't need it to make some funky application ...